Sunday, July 16, 2006

Am I being emotionally unfaithful b/c my dh doesn't know about this blog?

Just curious what you all thought. (ha! as if there's a "you all" at this point.) Hopefully someone out there will read this eventually... and answer my question. But really, am I being emotionally unfaithful because my dh doesn't know about this blog? I simply just need another outlet to complain. So why not cyberspace?

Well, so far, I've said nothing about dh anyway. Not really sure how much complaining I want to do here. Maybe I just want to skip that whole thing and not be identified as a blogger who complains too much about her marriage. Maybe I want to just be known as the sweet mommy with the cute kid. Not sure yet.

We'll see where this all goes, day by day. Just like I move with life... I just go where it takes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home