Monday, July 17, 2006

Time Management




I have a confession to make that not everyone knows about me: I have recently been diagnosed with ADD. Not ADHD, that would mean I would have hyperactivity as well. I have ADD: I have trouble managing my time, keeping the clutter away, and paying attention. I have a deficit of attention.

Or maybe I'm just a passive-aggressive New Yorker who doesn't want to listen to authority, likes to keep some momentos tucked in a corner in a shopping bag in the bedroom, and am just bored with the conversation. Hmph.

Well, today is Monday and every Monday I say to myself, "I'm going to wake up at 6:00am, start the laundry, and do 12 things before I bring my daughter to camp." And every Monday, I wake up after 7:00am. Sometimes I even wake up at like 7:40am. I've come to realize that I'm simply saying: "F*ck you, CLOCK! You don't OWN me! I'll get up when I want!!"

And then my whole day is screwed up.

Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home