Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Busted!

Well, I would never be good at having an affair. I left my Internet Explorer window open to my blog. My dh read my entries. He found me out! I'm busted! Not sure if he was smart enough to write down the website, though, and check it out while he's at the office. But even if he does, I'm not going to care. Maybe he'll learn a thing or two about how my mind works.

I almost scrapped this whole blog idea but I talked myself out of it. He simply said, "If you want to keep a secret, then you should do a better job of it." That was it -- I get discouraged very easily. But I think deep down, I don't want to keep any secrets... that's why I started this blog in the first place. I need an outlet.

A lot of the things I will probably post will be about the thoughts that run around my head and memories from my childhood. Not that my childhood was enormously eventful, tragic or exciting, but there are plenty of events and feelings that are completely imprinted in my brain.

I feel these events are part of my identity. The people that passed through my life are also part of my identity. However, no successful doctors, lawyers, millionaires or entrepreneurs have a chapter here. My influences are strictly others like me, with baggage, just trying to make the best of it. Well, some are just living and not trying so much.

I often have very vivid dreams. I've thought about writing them down but that takes too long. It's funny how a person with ADD who forgets everything where I left my keys or what I had for breakfast, can remember so many extreme details of my dreams. Sometimes I can even smell the air, feel pain, taste, fear and remember how something (or someone) felt on my fingers.

My dh also doesn't want to hear about every one of my dreams. He thinks they're too weird, they don't make sense, and gets bored with the details. Well, unfortunately, I plan to write about them here. So, dh, if you're reading, be forewarned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home