Monday, October 09, 2006

Make it a Good Day Today


When I'm a bit down, I find it hard to admit it but then I end up not leaving the house. My husband points this out to me, and then I realize that maybe I am not doing as good as I thought since I haven't really left the house since Thursday.

So, today, I'm going to turn it around. I'm going to run a couple of errands and buy some pumpkins for me and Ladybug to decorate for Halloween. I'm going to go to the grocery store, buy those cute carvers and funny faces and maybe invite some friends over. It's going to be in the high 70s today, so we can do this outside in the backyard and make a big mess on the deck. Maybe I should unload all those Disney pictures from the camera today and take some pictures...

So, whatever you do today, make it a good day... just for me, 'k? Even if you're a working stiff (like I used to be), take a few minutes and take a walk, buy yourself a great book to read on the way home, listen to your favorite tunes, whatever it is that gives you comfort and makes you feel like this is the reason why you're in this world...

And if you feel like it, take a quick visit to Three Beautiful Things for some inspiration; it definitely helped me this morning.

1 Comments:

At Oct 10, 2006, 5:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you get a chance, post some pics of the pumpkins after you carve them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home