Monday, September 18, 2006

Does Tom & Jerry Offend You?


Things have been pretty quiet on the home-front... for now. Nothing to write about really, although I have been having this weird recurring dream... maybe I'll discuss another day. I know why I'm having it, which makes it much less mysterious and interesting.

Anyway, some time ago I came across this blog, My So-Called Strife. I like this guy's humor, it's riddled with sarcasm. The entry about how some people found episodes of the original Tom & Jerry series offensive had me laughing out loud and I actually went back a few times to read it again for another laugh.

I had to keep his collage of offensive Tom & Jerry episodes in my pictures file because it was just too good to pass up. Here's his entry on the subject:

http://kirkkitsch.blogspot.com/2006/08/nuckin-futz.html

Thanks, Kirk!

1 Comments:

At Sep 20, 2006, 9:39:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

No, Tom and Jerry don't offend me. I grew up watching them. Of course as an adult you have to wonder just how many times can they get hit in the head with something and keep going. I find the Power Puff Girls more offending cause they are way too adult for kids. But that's my opinion, most cartoons today seem to be more "adult" content then the old ones. Sigh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home