Thursday, August 17, 2006

Tying Loose Ends

Well, this past Monday was my first training session with my new trainer after he scolded me. I've been avoiding him, and am only going back because I signed a friggin one-year contract. But to be honest, he gave me a great workout. And one that adhered to my atttention-deficit personality -- I get bored easily. He would have me do one exercise, then another different one, then another, then start the routine again. It was great, upbeat, and allowed the time to pass quickly with no time for "dead air" in between.

So thank you, New Personal Trainer, for not being a turd this week.

And, as for my BFF, I hope I didn't scare her further away. I told her how I felt hurt and neglected. She had a lot of "Buts" but I hope she heard me. The bottom line is that I love her like a sister, and only wish we were closer and spent more time together. I hope that is what she heard.

Oh, and I have one more addition to my Top 10 Men My DH Would Permit Me To Have A Sexual Encounter:


Josh Holloway, from "Lost"


Yummmmmmmm.....

1 Comments:

At Aug 24, 2006, 7:42:00 AM, Blogger Tegan said...

hey, thanks so much for visiting my blog a while ago. i'm not the best at getting back to people, but i really do appreciate knowing that someone else reads what i write sometimes and can relate. i've also really enjoyed reading your blog and seeing how someone else handles things. your reading community appreciates you blogging and getting things down :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home