Monday, August 07, 2006

My Top 10 Male Celebrities

Let's have some fun today! My husband and I always used to joke that we would each allow 10 celebrities that we would allow the other to have a sexual encounter with. Throughout the years, my list has changed constantly, but let's give it a go here:

1. Brad Pitt -- I know, I know, you might say he's overrated, but I liked him from the moment I saw him in Thelma and Louise... so there.

2. Owen Wilson -- this is a new addition for me, but I'm totally digging him lately. Although his recent movie, You, Me and Dupree totally sucked, I actually love that pouty look.

3. Robin Williams -- I LOVE his humor and Good Will Hunting is one of my favorite movies. I find a great sense of humor enormously sexy.

4. Justin Timberlake -- the younger guys actually don't always appeal to me. But THIS guy is sooo smooth. I would love to just be one of the girls he humps in a video! Although his "wigga-ness" is a slight turnoff, that's ok, I'm not looking to have any conversation with this guy!

5. Matt Damon -- this Boston-hood type guy is very sexy to me. In the movie Good Will Hunting, he "had me at Hello." That young man trying to find his way is something I totally relate to. It doesn't hurt that he's got a smile that could light up a room.

6. Lenny Kravitz -- I don't care what this man wears, he is the epitome of cool. He is sexy beyond sexy. He oooooozes sexy.

7. Matthew McConaughey -- although he seems completely FULL of himself, he has every reason to be. This cowboy has looks that could kill!!

8. Jake Weber (the husband on TV show Medium) -- not bad looking, but I looove his character on the show. What husband would have no problems with their psychic wife waking them up constantly in the middle of the night with her "I see dead people" problems. On top of that, he usually is fine with frequently taking the kids to school late and handling dinner at the drop of a hat. And his deep sexy voice just makes me want to listen to whatever he has to say!

9. George Clooney -- yes, I know he's probably on just about every woman's list. And years ago, I refused to put him on mine simply for that reason. But after seeing many interviews and walks on the red carpet, I must agree that he's so charismatic, funny and SMART. I guess he might have some sort of problem with commitment or intimacy, which is why he isn't married, but I'll take him!!

10. Lance Armstrong -- to say this man is driven is an understatement. The whole Live Strong campaign just made him even more sexy to me. And I was particularly sad to hear that he and Sheryl Crow broke up. I thought they were a great couple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home