Friday, November 03, 2006

Halloween!


Halloween is my favorite holiday. No obligations to make (or eat) a big dinner, no visits with family we never see, no presents to buy and spending millions of dollars. We just dress up, knock on our neighbors doors and have fun (those are my neighbors in the background, by the way -- I'm not good at fixing pictures so unfortunately, they're gonna have to stay in).

Ladybug was Sleeping Beauty. She wanted to be Buzz Lightyear but I kinda talked her out of that. Daddy wore his mask from his Zorro costume and I wore my big hippie afro wig with Elvis-type sunglasses.

We had a blast. I live on a great street that's about 1/4 mile long and everyone comes here for trick-or-treating because our neighbors down the street transform their entire property into a real haunted house. They start decorating in September. So we walk around pretty early, and get home in time to hand out some candy ourselves. It was a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home