Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Parallel Dream

I had a dream last night of an old friend. She was a girl in High School whom I befriended and we simply just lost touch. In this dream, I guess we were at a reunion or something and she wouldn't talk to me. She was upset at me, she just simply didn't like me anymore. She was talking to everyone in the group but me and when she walked away I asked her friend why. Because you were rude to her, you ignored her. She doesn't want to talk to you.

I guess I have that effect on people. I have, unfortunately, hurt someone in this blog universe from a comment I posted. Sometimes I need to just keep my big mouth shut and my eyes open a little wider.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Jan 9, 2007, 12:40:00 PM, Blogger Iris said...

You know what, I still read your blog, enjoy your blog, think you are a pretty neat person.

Do not think for a minute that because I was hurt by what you had said would change that. I do not shy away from negative comments, I do not delete them. I take them all in stride, and I only felt the need to relay what I was feeling back to you.

I fear now that I have offended you as well. My apologies if that is so. We are all in this world to learn from one another, I have learned much in this blogosphere. I appreciate that, and I appreciate you.

 
At Jan 9, 2007, 5:12:00 PM, Blogger livewithrealme said...

Ditto on all that you said, Iris. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home