Saturday, November 25, 2006

Top Five on Friday -- on Saturday ?!

Well, I normally just rant about my childhood baggage and current life events on my blog, but my friend Lyndon has encouraged me to post a list: My Top 5 Long Songs (over 5 minutes). My list, of course, mainly has my "old" favorites because I like to go back and remember when I was young. Here goes:


1. Rapper's Delight by Sugar Hill Gang (7:07)

2. Jamonit by Nucleus (8:15)
(sadly, one of my favorites for nostalgic reasons)

3. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen (5:55)

4. You Remind Me (Remix version) by Mary J. Blige (5:56)
(this is one of my all-time favorite CDs - What's the 411? Remix)

5. Here We Go Let's Rock & Roll by C+C Music Factory (9:31)

6. Purple Rain by Prince (8:10)


Cheers! Thanks for the inspiration, Lyndon. I may play again next week!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Nov 29, 2006, 5:14:00 PM, Blogger Lyndon said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Nov 29, 2006, 5:16:00 PM, Blogger Lyndon said...

I forgot to tell you, don't forget to leave a comment at The Music Memoirs so people know you participated.

The Music Memoirs

If you check the site on Friday, you'll see the topic for the next meme posted. Having fun playing and hopefully you'll get to meet some new people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home