Thursday, February 01, 2007

Party Mix


This is a picture of a 48 oz. barrel of Party Mix. And now I've resorted to finishing this whole thing by myself. I've been eating this damn thing all day long. I'm not kidding. And today, the only other things I ate were an english muffin for breakfast, and picked on Ladybug's chicken nuggets and french fries. I literally start eating this thing as soon as I wake up (it's yummy with coffee).

I may be thin, but when I'm feeling sad, I eat. And I eat crap. I've blown off my personal trainer two weeks in a row and last night I went to the store after tennis and picked up a Snickers bar. I haven't had a Snickers bar in probably 10 years... at least! It was sooo good.

Ever since I miscarried in October, I've been wanting to hurry up and get pregnant again. I had two doctors tell me that I can start again after two periods. So we did, and I immediately obsessed about getting pregnant. I took three pregnancy tests and they all came out negative. I started taking them 5 days before my next due period -- according to the box, it's ok but the % of accurate results lessens so I didn't want to believe it.

Anyway, I got my period yesterday, hence my horrendous diet. I can't wait until this damn barrel is finished. I'm really feeling nauseas today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home