Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pneumonia

Yep, my little Ladybug has pneumonia. Sadly, I was never so relieved in my life to hear the news. We finally got to a diagnosis. The pneumonia was most likely caused by her sinus infection that didn't go away with 10 days of antibiotics and just kept dripping into her lungs. This may or may not explain her chronic belly ache, so today we are going to see a gastroenterologist.

Now that she's had a day of antibiotics, her fever isn't so severe and her energy is coming back slowly. She's really bored at home now, always asking to go to the park or a friend's house, and then an hour or two later, she falls asleep. I'm going to keep her home a little while longer because she shouldn't be running around and playing just yet.

So tomorrow, for Thanksgiving, we're just going to have a quiet dinner at home. We're all a little disappointed that we're not going to my husband's cousin's house. I'll probably make a little turkey for us and hopefully, we'll have a nice relaxing day together.

1 Comments:

At Nov 22, 2006, 4:46:00 PM, Blogger Lyndon said...

I remember having pneumonia when I was younger, it definitely sucks. Probably worst for the parents, because you worry about your kids so much.

Hope she feels better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home